From the article: Grocery Stores That Double Coupons in Kentucky
Know of a grocery store that will double coupons in Kentucky? See one on the Kentucky Double Coupons List that doesn't double in your area? This is an ongoing list which will help everyone looking to save on food and get double coupons in their area. Post what you know about double coupon stores in Kentucky. Know a Store? Post Here.
Two stores in Lexington stopped doubling
- Meijer and Krogers in Lexington both stopped doubling in September.
- —Guest Corinne Bay
Krogers in Bardstown
- Kroger's in Bardstown no longer doubles. Very upset about this. Will shop other places.
- —Guest Brenda
- I was told today that the Meijer's store on Dixie Highway in Louisville no longer doubles. Did that have something to do with the use of e-coupons?
- —Guest Donna
- Richmond Kroger does double up to 50 cents. They have recently changed their policy though.
- —Guest a**
Both Krogers in Etown double
- The Kroger off of Dixie and the Kroger off of Ring Road both double.
- —Guest Jessica D
Kroger Paducah KY
- They stopped doubling in July! Very upset about this~
- —Guest elizabeth
- Theres still a Piggly Wiggly here in Russellville. I don't know if they double or not.
- —Guest russellville
kroger no longer
- Kroger no longer doubles coupons as of March 1. It was my primary store up till then but shop around now.
- —Guest Tlove
- Why would Kroger's coupon policy be different in Owensboro, KY., than it would elsewhere in the Commonwealth of Kentucky?
- —Guest chetwelch
- Kmart in Paintsville, KY is doubling coupons for Shop you way rewards members and I think it is only like the first 4 coupons that they will double. But my mom goes to the Kroger in Ashland because they double coupons there.
- —Guest Kimber
In Frankfort, KY
- Both Kroger locations in Frankfort double $50 or less. Doubles show on your receipt as Manufacturer Coupon and then Bonus Coupon. I'll have to look into it some more, but I believe that they also applied my electronic store coupons (attached to my Savings card) in conjuction with a manufacturer coupon on the same product.
- —Guest Jacqueline
Krogers in Lexington
- Krogers in Lexington all double up to $0.50. I wish they would double more. Also, Meijer doubles coupons up to $0.50 as well but you can only double 2 of the same coupon per transaction at Meijer.
- —Guest Lexmom
- Kens New Market in Cynthiana doubles up to 50 cents face value.
- —Guest couponer
- There is still a Pig open here in Franklin, and it's always busy.
- —Guest Wind
- The Kroger in Powderly and Bowling Green doubles up to $0.50. The trick is to be smart about your couponing. Someone above commented on how a coupon valued at $0.50 is actually worth MORE than one valued at $0.75 once the $0.50 one is doubled. When I plan my shopping trips, I keep in mind that sometimes the "lower valued" coupons actually benefits me more in the end. It's all a game, so playing it well is the challenge! I would also love to find a store that doubles up to $0.99 or $1.00. Even if I had to drive, it would be worth it with what I already save!
- —Guest Shannon
1-15 of 44Next