Know of a grocery store that will double coupons in Kentucky? See one on the Kentucky Double Coupons List
that doesn't double in your area? This is an ongoing list which will help everyone looking to save on food and get double coupons in their area. Post what you know about double coupon stores in Kentucky. Know a Store? Post Here.
- Krogers doesn't double coupon in Murray or any Paducah locations. I called and asked last week.
- —Guest Murray, ky
- Value Market in Louisville, KY does double up to $.50, but I would like to know stores that doubles up to $1.00.
- —Guest danielle
Goesslings Market in Warsaw
- Goesslings Market in Warsaw doubles up to 50 cents and so does Kroger in Carrollton.
- —Guest jess from ctown
- the Kroger in Versailles does not double coupons. If someone else knows different, please post.
- —Guest miller
- Kroger in Morehead only double up to 50 cents, but you can go to Walmart and price match and still use coupons and you can use other store coupon there too.
- —Guest hillbillycouponmom
Northern KY Kroger
- Kroger in Crossroads doubles up to 50 cents, Kroger in Highland heights doubles, if 50 cents they make it a dollar, and the newest Kroger market by Target doesn't double.
- —Guest Sky
i live in prestonsburg
- foodland went out of business and foodcity superdollar and save a lot dosn't double coupon
- —Guest melissa
- I live in Louisville, and the Krogers in Louisville and Southern IN have a policy requiring you to scan your shopper's card before your coupons, or they won't double. So if you don't use a Plus card, or use it at the very end, your coupons won't double. Every Kroger I've been to in this area doubles to 50 cents...
- —Guest Kit
Bowling Green KY
- Houchens on the Louisville Road doubles coupons up to .50 in Bowling Green, KY.
- —Guest Emily
- Eddie from Georgetown, Ky. I don't know who told you that Kroger doesn't double coupons because they do.
- —Guest KROGER
- in Louisville, Meijer doubles up to 50 cents. Anyone know a store in Louisville that doubles up to a $1 or more?
- —Guest meijer
- I believe all of the Piggly Wiggly's here in KY closed years ago. My IGA does not double, Food City doesn't double.
- —Guest coupon
- Rite aid will take a manufacturer's and store coupons for the same item. Their policy is interesting and good for us deal divers! Look into it if you have a chance.
- —Guest Rite Aid
- I emailed Kroger and requested a copy of their manufacturer coupon usage policy. I can't help but wonder if the store manager is interpreting the policy wrong. They say that they will double a .50 coupon but not a .75 coupon. Thats ridiculous because that makes the .50 coupon worth more than the .75 coupon.
- —Guest Lisa
- The Kroger in Frankfort doubles from your 50 cents coupons, but I looked at my receipt and it did not show bonus coupon from Kroger for 55 cents and up.
- —Guest owenton