Know of a grocery store that will double coupons in Indiana? See one on the Indiana Double Coupons List
that doesn't double in your area? This is an ongoing list which will help everyone looking to save on food and get double coupons in their area. Post what you know about double coupon stores in Indiana. Know a Store? Post Here.
- I live in Northern Indiana and called all of these stores and none of them double at all! very disapointed!
- —Guest Mari
- What about martins? i read they have a double coupon option.
- —Guest Lucy
- Harris teeter which is owned by Kroger doubles coupons one week a month. If Kroger permits them why can't we have the same here at the Kroger stores.
- —Guest Sid
- The Lance's Newmarket in Gas City, IN doubles coupons!!
- —Guest Katy
- Meijer in Jeffersonville and New Albany both double coupons up to 50 cents. I shop both all the time and use coupons.
- —Guest Lisa
kroger and walmart
- rumor is walmart is going to start doubling in southern indiana, anyone hear and don't go to krogers in clarksville. they are very nasty to couponers and set new limits everytime you go in.
- —Guest shelena
- I asked if they doubled coupons and was told only if it is listed in their flyer. So they have only selected times for doubles.
- —Guest Steve
- Neither Kroger nor Randal's doubles coupons in Houston
- —Guest Gloria
- No one in New Albany area doubles and it they do its only up to .50...whoopie...not worth my time.
- —Guest marietsa
- Krogers in southern Indiana will double up to $ .50 coupon unlimited all the time but will only take 3 online coupons per transaction
- —Guest shelen
- Meijers is southern Indiana (Jeffersonville) does not double coupons. What the heck why don't all the same stores have the same policy.
- —Guest shelena
- Kroger in Bluffton/Decatur area triples coupons up to $.50 with a limit of 2 an order.
- —Guest kristen
- Marsh in Columbus,IN just did triple coupon event all weekend!!
- —Guest Tana
- Al's Supermarket in Indiana always doubles coupons. (Just read it in their weekly ad on 5/28/11)
- —Guest Al
- IGA/Buehler's - One week per month (not always the same week) up to $1,
- —Guest dellastrella