From the article: Grocery Stores That Double Coupons in California
Know of a grocery store that will double coupons in California? See one on the California Double Coupons List that doesn't double in your area? This is an ongoing list which will help everyone looking to save on food and get double coupons in their area. Post what you know about double coupon stores in California. Know a Store? Post Here.
- Super A Market doubles coupons in Paramount, CA. Located on Downey Bulb and Gardendale
- —Guest Do
- is a shame that in Northen CA there is not one double cupon store CA is one of the most expensive State to live in any information on double cuponing Stores will be apracciated. We Live in Sacramento CA
- —Guest Odette Poppert
- Major Market in Fallbrook no longer doubles coupons.
- —Guest Karen
I agree With Andrea
- If someone can manage a shopping trip in Northern California, SF bay are, Peninsula or East Bay, and walk out with HUGE savings. I too would be VERY impressed to see a successful Extreme coupon shopper accomplish this up here in NorCal. And then I want to know the secret!
- —Guest Ailecs
Save Mart Does not Double in NO. Ca
- I went to their website and they don't double. Darn it http://www.savemart.com/coupon-policy
- —Guest Julie
Riverside county double coupon stores
- Kmart seems to be the best because if you have an overage you can a get gift card for the amount of the overage. Also looking to start a coupon club and interested in gathering from others and trading.
- —Guest firstname.lastname@example.org
No doubling for Vons/Pavilions in SoCal
- I went to the Vons website and read that as of August 2012, their stores no longer double their coupons. This includes their Pavilions stores as well as Safeway's up in Northern CA.
- —Guest Maria Acosta
vons in Bakersfield doesn't double
- Vons in Bakersfield doesn't double as far as I know.
- —Guest gava
- My local store KIELS in San Diego will double $2, and any thing more 50cents.
- —Guest Mo
Ralphs no longer doubles any coupons
- They stopped doubling coupons back when they started their so called rewards program - which was canned as well and replaced with a fuel points program. This is discrimination against people who can't drive. Someone should report them to the ACLU.
- —Guest Robert Kent
No Doubling in Nor Cal!
- I have been searching in my area (Modesto/Stockton) and I cant find a store that doubles. Many like walmart, savemart, safeway, Rayleys, etc. say they have discontinued doubling in California al together. Not sure about So. Cal but if just in case anyone is wondering, I dont think we have much luck :(
- —Guest No. Cal Mom
Response to steedman1: Vons Coupons
- If Vons had stated that they would "triple all coupons one dollar and under", then this would mean that the coupons that they triple would need to add up to three dollars. However, they are just stating that they will "triple coupons up to one dollar." This obviously means they will only allow you to get maximum of one dollar off a product. It is not a sham, you are just reading it wrong!
- —Guest OCMom
- I called each of the store and ALL of them say that they DO NOT double coupons.
- —Guest Nope
Double coupon in San Diego CA
- Foodland in san diego CA. Can double coupons up to $1. If you use a$1 coupon can be double every day.
- —Guest judith
with no doubling
- I live in Sonoma county as well, and while yes, any $ saved is good thing, I'm almost willing to stock up on NV coupons and drive 4 hrs with iced coolers in my truck to get the deals the manufacture companies put out there to be used! To bad I would spend every last cent I saved IN GAS! Ugh dont get me started there.
- —Guest Had-it-to-here
1-15 of 54Next