The P&GeSaver program allows you to download Proter & Gamble coupons directly onto your grocery store's shopper's card. When you purchase items that have applicable coupons, all that is required is that the store scans your card at checkout and all of the coupons for those products are automatically redeemed. There is no cutting, organizing or sorting through coupons at checkout.
Shopper cards are available at participating grocery stores. Currently the P&GeSaver coupons can be downloaded, scanned and redeemed at:
- Bottom Dollar
- City Market
- Food Emporium
- Food Lion & Harris Teeter
- Food4Less (Fremont)
- Fred Meyer
- Frys Food
- Jay C Foods
- King Soopers
- Owens Market
- Pay Less
- Smith's & Giant Eagle
- Tom Thumb
Each coupon can be downloaded one time on the card that you select. You can not download the same coupon on multiple store cards.
Generally it will take about one hour for newly selected coupons to activate so that they can be used at the store, so plan accordingly.
P&GeSAVER coupons cannot be printed, however paper P&G coupons are available through the Sunday paper and through the website. You can check on the P&G website to see when your local paper will carry the P&G coupon booklets.
You can also find P&G coupons inside products. More often than not, P&G products that have coupons inside the package will advertise it on the outside of the packaging and the coupons will be for different P&G products than the item that has the coupons.
Ready to Get Started?
- Visit P&G Everyday Solutions and register.
- Log in to the P&GeSAVER webpage.
- Register the store cards what you be using with the service.
- Go to the Available Coupons link and select the coupons onto the store card where you will be shopping.
- Click the "load coupons" button located at the bottom of the page.
- If you want a printed list of the coupons that you selected, go to the bottom of the "Selected Coupons" page, and you'll see a "Print Shopping List" button. Click on the button for the printable list.
Looking to Save Even More?
P&G Everyday Solutions offers members coupons and free samples of P&G products mailed directly to their homes. To view the free samples that are available you simply log into P&GbrandSAMPLER and select which samples that you want to try. It generally takes about five to six weeks to receive the free samples. You can also select which coupons you would like for them to mail to you.