Is there a store in Yakima for double
- Does anyone know of any store in Yakima that double coupons or in the TriCity area?
- —Guest Linda
Albertsons in Federal Way
- A couple times a month, there will be three double coupons in the Albertsons flyer. Although it says limit of three, they will allow you to use more, as long as you do it in separate transactions.
- —Guest Merry
- I called today they said they don't double coupons!
- —Guest kristen
Need store anywhere near Federal Way!
- If anyone can tell me where I can find a store in or near Federal Way area that doubles coupons, I would be grateful! Please let me know. Thanks! =)
- —Guest Teresa
How does doubling work at Safeway?
- I shop the Anacortes Safeway all the time and I'm not aware of that policy! How does it work? Do they just mean that you can use a coupon on top of the club card price? Or will they actually double a manufacturer's coupon upon request?
- —Guest Anacortes
- I called Safeway in Anacortes she said they double and take as many as you got :)
- —Guest Kaleena
NEED A STORE IN OLYMPIA AREA
- I cant find a store that will double coupons in my area .. anyone know of a store close to me .. would be willing to travel?
- —Guest Nicole New Couponer
- Big Kmart will double if you are a rewards card holder on certain days they will send an email a few days before to give you a heads up. The reward card is free.
- —Guest miranda
- I'm new to couponing. I am so excited but was hoping to find some heads up on stores that double coupons in my area. Bummer.
- —Guest Sheyna
- Summit Trading Company on 104th And Canyon Rd, doubles coupons. I believe it is up to 1.00, and they offer 4 of them each week in their circular.
- —Guest Frugal Momma
- I don't quite understand how to use couponing effectively, but a nice lady one day outside of Albertsons gave me a double and a triple coupon and told me what to buy to get the best buy. I did it but didn't quite understand it. But Albertsons does have double coupons.
- —Guest Justina
- The Safeways ads in Longview, Wa has a double 4 coupons at .50 each
- —Guest KimNichols
Double Coupons in WA
- I know most stores in my area (Port Orchard) will take both a manufacturers coupon and a store coupon for the same item. You can also go to cellfire.com, P&G saver.com, and shortcuts.com and load coupons to your grocery cards. Doing this, you will get the discount (coupon) that is loaded onto your card AND you can also take a paper manufacturers coupon as well as a store coupon and they will give you all three discounts. This is only available at certain stores though. I know you can go to certain grocery store websites and do the same thing- load your card with coupons and use additional paper coupons when you get to the store. I hope this helps.
- —Guest Mary
- I live in Lynnwood/Everett Area, WA and usually Albertson's will double up to $1 almost every Sun/Mon/Tue. Also, Olson's Food Emporium will double up to $2 sometimes. (I always check the paper for the week).
- —Guest Alla
- 7/30/2010: The Safeway in Vancouver at 6701 East Mill Plain Boulevard will double four coupons per visit that are valued at $0.50 or less. So, in other words, a $0.35 coupon would be worth $0.70 but a $1.00 coupon is still only worth $1.00.
- —Guest Greg