Know of a grocery store that will double coupons in Georgia? See one on Georgia Double Coupon List
that doesn't double in your area? This is an ongoing list which will help everyone looking to save on food and get double coupons in their area. Post what you know about double coupon stores in Georgia. Know a Store? Post Here.
A Question About Harveys
- Does the Harveys Supermarket in Cordele Ga. double or triple coupons ??
- —Guest jaclyn
- Bells in Jefferson, Georgia doubles everyday. I would like some input on stores around that area.
- —Guest jennifer
Kroger does not double
- As of November 2013 Kroger no longer doubles coupons
- —Guest tee
Kroger no longer doubles coupons
- As of September, when Kroger decided to "lower" prices, they no longer double coupons.
- —Guest StephG
- I thought they did BOGO free too. Not sure about peanectrges though but I will try it. I think it depends on if they find out the original competitors bottom line /charges but if the other stores item cost more than at walmart and then they offer 50% off and it is still more than Walmart prices then how could they give 50% off (additionally) on the item? Do you work in Customer Service or Cashier for them? Anyway might take a long time to get this one discount.
- —Guest hXrT4SeQTD3
Publix in Brunswick, Ga
- Publix here will double manufacture coupons up to $.50 every day. No limit on how many you use.
- —Guest wolf
- Harvey's and Piggly Wiggly in Albany, Ga doubles coupons up to .50. Publix does NOT.
- —Guest Tbizzy
Harveys in Jesup ga
- Went to Harveys in Jesup today they DO NOT ever double coupons. Looks Like I will be shopping out of town so much for local shopping
- Winn Dixie in Columbus, Ga does not double coupons. But Publix does, so I watch the sales, use my coupons, and usually come out cheaper at Publix.
- —Guest Jaien
- I'm in Douglasville ares. Our Publix, and Kroger, Ingles stores double to .50. Publix will take some competitor coupons. Depending on location Dollar Tree stores recently started accepting coupons. Not double but you can get some good deals, as everything in the store is s dollar.
- —Guest jen
- The Win-Dixies here will double up on coupons. However it's up to the register if it takes or not. So it's not offical. So some times you'll get lucky and can use lets say 10 coupons for the same thing. It's pretty much chance on it. But still good to know. I hope this does help someone out.
- —Guest Collin
Another Ga store
- Food Lion doubles up to 60 cents every day. They have a Food Lion card and buy 1 get 1 free weekly.
- —Guest Angie
- I have gotten recently became interested in using coupons after watching an episode of Extreme couponing. I have now decided not to shop unless I have a coupon for the item. There were some shoppers that had $1300 worth of groceries and after using their store card and their coupons their total came out to less than $20. One lady actually had the store paying her $150 to leave with about $1300 in groceries. I will be definitely be trying to implement their same shopping techniques into my shopping adventrues. Krogers on Tara Blvd in Jonesboro, GA doubles every day up to .50 cents.
- —Guest Renee
- Harvey's store in Swainsboro, ga does not double coupons, I called yesterday and they said NO
- —Guest Carla
- The Kroger stores only doubles their coupons 50 cents and under,