From the article: How to Find Coupons That You Want
Coupon clipping can save shoppers hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a year at the store. Share your top dollar savings you had when using coupons at the grocery store. Share Your Top Dollar
- I am a big coupon lover. I go to the grocery store 2 - 3 times a week. Every week Giant Eagle has a nice sale. Whenever I use the Advantage card, I also save in addition to using coupons. My last trip the total cost was 298.00 and after coupons, in store savings and advantage card savings, I only paid $26.37. I was able to get free soap, body was, baby products, veggies, snacks, toilet tissue, etc. Coupons are very convenient. Just clip and watch your savings:) Trick to using coupons, always use coupons during sales.....
- —Guest Giant Eagle Shopper un Pittsburgh, pa
Mini coupon queen
- I saved a lot on the Suave lotion, the lotion was $2.66 and I had a buy one get one free coupon, and a $1.00 off coupon, also .75cents coupon. I paid $1.00 . so my 2 bottles of lotion cost .50 cents a piece.
- —Guest Harris59
- I usually save about 25 to 33 percent on my groceries. Once in a while i get a few things free or even get paid to take them home. I got a liter of Listerine Total Care for 52 cents and 2 packages of Plackers and got paid a dollar to take them home.
- —Guest ginaalex
- On one shopping trip to Walgreens, I bought almost $250 of merchandise and paid $39 for it. I also got back $20 in register rewards, gave a few items to my bus driver, and sold some stuff on ebay....
- —Guest roxanne
Good Deal, Yes?
- Had coupons for reach tooth brushes, buy one get one free two dollars off two. Walgreens had them on sale for $0.99. I bought 9 for free! Also palmolive dish liquid for $0.99 - I had $0.25 coupons bought 8 cost was about $7.00 so I used my register reward got all for 1.98! Good Deal, Yes?
- —Guest aletha mobley
Only Paid $14!
- Just recently I bought $45 worth of groceries and after coupons to paid $14!
- —Guest Frugal Bear
Saved Almost $50!
- $40.00 - $ 50.00, I'm just really getting into the couponing. I've always used them , but not very many. I also don't watch for the sales before I used them, now I'm learning to d better! I have a lot of fun!
- —Guest alethamobley
CVS Savings and Registar Rewards
- I saved $124 with coupons and paid $22.09 total and got back 13 dollars in register rewards to spend the next time.
- —Guest tracey hackenburg
a nice round number!
- I saved over a hundred bucks with a coupon I bought for $5.
- —Guest MikeM
Most saved with coupons
- I once had a total of 179.97 & paid $68.72 after coupons. Most recent was $98.67 and paid $46.88 after coupons.
- —Guest mharris55
I saved a little over $541.00 and paid
- I saved a little over $542 and paid $42 of which $21 was tax. Laura Williams
- —Guest Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings
i saved over 80.00
- I had over 200.00 worth of items and paid a little over 100.00 for them.
- —Guest askasha
Share Your Top Dollar
- I just saved 196.00 on one order total out the door was 25.53.
- —Guest c coop
- After three hard hours of shopping with coupons the results were: $239 worth of groceries for $73.
- —Guest GBTtown