Members of Give Me More Stripes, Friday's guest recognition program, receive free stuff and special perks year-round.
Give Me More Stripes - How it Works
The enrollment into the program is available online at T.G.I. Friday's website. To enroll you need to be 21 or older. You will need to provide your name, a valid email account, postal address and date of birth. You also have the option to include your phone number so if you forget or lose your "Give Me More Stripes" membership card, they can access your account by your phone number.
After enrollment you should receive an e-mail certificate for a free appetizer or dessert. You should also receive a temporary card within two days of signing up, The card can be printed and used immediately. Your permanent plastic card will be mailed to you within 7 to 10 days. Bring the card to the restaurant to earn your rewards.
You will be rewarded by how much you spend at T.G.I. Friday's. For every $100 you spend, you will receive, through email, The Spending Reward, an award certificate for $8 to use towards a Friday's entrée, dessert or appetizer – basically $8 off anything except alcohol.
There is no limit to how many Spending Rewards you can earn.
What purchases qualify for awards?
- Credit will be given if you pay with a gift card, but you will not be given credit for buying a gift card.
- Credit will not be given for alcoholic beverage only purchases. To qualify, the check must also include food items.
- Credit will not be given for sales tax, state fees, delivery charges, or gratuities.
- Credit can only be given for itemized receipts and they can be no older than 30 days from the present.
- Credit will not be given for items received for free due to coupons, discounts or receipt adjustments.