Yield: 12 servings
- Per Recipe: $ 2.81
- Per Serving: $ 0.23
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large egg, large
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups fresh or frozen chopped cranberries
2. Sift together dry ingredients (flour through allspice) and set aside.
3. Beat oil, eggs, and pumpkin together until well blended.
4. Add the wet ingredients (pumpkin mixture) to the dry ingredients all at once. Stir until moistened.
5. Fold in chopped cranberries.
6. Spoon into paper lined muffin cups.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 30 minutes.
Note: Serve with a glass of low-fat milk for a healthy snack.
Next > Inexpensive Breakfast Meals - Fabulous Fruit Muffins