Harris Teeter Coupon PolicyGeneral Policy
- All coupons must be original - no photocopies.
- A limit of one manufacturer coupon per purchased item is accepted.
- Coupons must be redeemed before the expiration date.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase.
- Refunds are not given for coupons not used at the time of purchase. In other words, you cannot come back with a coupon after checking out and ask for a refund of the difference on an item your purchased.
- Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly- size, variety, flavor, and any other criteria listed on the coupon.
- Any purchase stipulations set forth by the product manufacturer are upheld.
- Coupons for items only of equal or more value are accepted. They do not give cash back.
- Sales tax is paid by the customer at full retail.
- Harris Teeter reserves the right to limit quantities in coupon usage, as well as products.
- Fraudelent coupons listed at Coupon Information Corporation's website are not accepted.
- The coupon policies can be changed without notice.
- VIC card holders can redeem up to 20 double coupons per day per customer/household. All other coupons (past the 20 per day) are redeemed at face value.
- Separating purchases in order to exceed the 20-coupon limit or any other coupon limits is not allowed.
- Manufacturers' coupons are doubled up to the face value of $0.99, with the total amount not to exceed $1.98 or the entire retail of the item (whichever is less).
- Shoppers can double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon. Additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
- No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
- Coupons that state "do not double" will not be doubled or tripled.
- e-VIC coupons can be accepted along with paper coupons, however they will not be doubled.
- Harris Teeter accepts printable Internet manufacturers' coupons.
- No Internet coupons for a "free" product are accepted.
- There is a limit of two Internet coupons, per store, per day for two like manufactures'' products.
- Internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that will not scan are not accepted.
Local competitors' manufacturer coupons are accepted. They also redeem circular or direct-mail coupons for money off of the total order. However, Internet coupons from other retailers are not accepted.
- Rainchecks never expire and are accepted at any Harris Teeter store.
- Rainchecks will not be issued for coupon items that may be out of stock or for "while supplies last" items.
- Harris Teeter reserves the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
- Rainchecks can be written for a limit of three unless otherwise stated in the ad.
The Harris Teeter scan guarantee: "If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco."
Up to five "scan guarantees" per customer will be given. All other pricing discrepancies will result in the difference between the price on the shelf tag and the actual price of the item being refunded.
VIC Card Program
Harris Teeter shoppers can join the VIC (very important customer?) program to receive special VIC prices on products throughout the store. VIC card holders are also entered into VIC sweepstakes and special promotions each time they hand their card to a cashier when checking out.
The e-VIC program is available to all shoppers in all Harris Teeter stores. It is an email service that informs shoppers when items that they regularly buy go on sale.
e-VIC members also receive information on the item of the week, exclusive e-VIC coupons and member only discounts, plus weekly and quarterly sweepstakes are also announced.
With e-VIC coupons, shoppers can link manufacturer coupons directly to their VIC card, shop, then hand their VIC card to the cashier when checking out. The applicable e-VIC coupons will automatically be deducted from the total.
Note: Coupon policies and customer services may change without notice. Please visit the Harris Teeter website for more information.