Members and non-members will be able to take advantage of the promotional savings planned on the newest items for spring and summer entertaining including dozens of complimentary warm weather food and beverage items, patio sets, hybrid grills and accessories for outdoor living from gazebos and pop-up gardens to pool floats and play sets.
During the Open House, Sam's Club will present summer-inspired food and beverage samples from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day, including but not limited to:
- Patriotic Pound Cake with assorted fresh berries.
- Assorted gourmet cheeses including smoked gouda, gruyere and Jarlsburg.
- Fresh Enchilada Bake with Brisket and Salsa.
- Grilled Steak Salad with Wish-bone Dressing.
- Applewood Smoked Pork Chops.
- Garlic and Herb Chicken with Just Add Juice Seasoning.
- Artichoke Spinach Dip with Pita Chips.
- Italian Deli Pasta Salad with Daily Chef Rotini and Castle WoodŽ Sliced Salami.
- Honey BBQ Pork Tenderloin.
- Olive Garden Steak with Olive GardenŽ Italian Dressing.
- Fruity Lemonade Cooler with Country TimeŽ Lemonade and fresh watermelon.
For more information about club locations, you can visit SamsClub.com/clublocator. Non-members that attend will be directed to the Member Services desk upon entrance to receive a temporary membership pass that allows them to shop with no fees during this three-day event.
See also: Warehouse Store Shopping Tips
Photo: Sam's Club