Based on what I have been reading, they will be doubling coupons with the face value of $2 or less, like they did the last time. That means if you have a coupon with the face value of $2 it will double to $4! (Yay)
Other policies during Super Doubles include:
- The super doubling begins at 7 a.m. on the first scheduled day of the sale.
- If it is going to work like it has in the past, Harris Teeter will super double or double up to 20 coupons per household per day. Just a reminder, that is not per person in the household, but rather per household.
- No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- They double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupons. Additional coupons for like items will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
- They will accept two internet printed coupons, per store, per day.
- Coupons that state, "do not double" will not be doubled.
Looking for Coupon Matchups?
HotCouponWorld.com has an awesome list of good deals and coupon matches for the Super Doubles promotion going already. It is worth checking out.
Also, it is during this type of promotion that super couponers use "Shop to Save" strategies to maximize their savings. Remember, when you find products at the lowest prices, buy what you can afford, need and what will be used within a reasonable amount of time.