Examples of Big Ticket Items
Layaway is offered on select dollhouses, play kitchens, karaoke machines, keyboards, musical instruments and indoor table games, including air hockey, foosball and table tennis, along with BMX bikes, Power Wheels and Cozy Coupes.
Expectant parents can take advantage of layaway's flexible payment plan when purchasing cribs, bassinets, dressers and high chairs as well as car seats, play yards, travel systems and strollers.
Following are the layaway terms and conditions at Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us stores:
- Orders require a 20 percent deposit of the total purchase, including all applicable taxes, and a $10 service charge.
- Customers have 90 days to pay for their items, with 50 percent of the total due 45 days after the initial purchase date.
- Payments may be made at the store in the form of cash, check, or credit, debit or gift cards.
- Merchandise will be made available within 14 days of final payment.
- A fee will apply to canceled layaway orders*.